Start Your Journey TODAY
Joe offers private 1-to-1 teaching and coaching, usually on a weekly basis in Preston, Lancashire.
Since the Covid-19 Pandemic, Joe has moved online and now offers Zoom Lessons as well as ‘Face to Face’ Lessons
You can book these lessons directly from this site.
Lessons are tailor built around the needs of the individual and Joe will take great care to give you whatever you need in the time you have.
From Singing Technique to Repertoire Building and Audition and Performance Preparation, Joe is able to bring the highest level of expertise to the vast array of needs of the modern performer.
Specialising in Musical Theatre and Contemporary (CCM) Music styles he has a reputation for success with his singers at all levels of the industry.
To book a 1-to-1 lesson please use the calendar below.
Lesson Terms & Conditions
- The Teacher will give the lesson at a location agreed in advance of each lesson by the Teacher and the Pupil (the Pupil’s parent or carer). The date and time of each lesson will be agreed in advance of each lesson by the Teacher and the Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or carer). The agreement should be confirmed in writing.
- The Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or carer) will pay for each lesson on or before the day of the lesson.
- The Teacher will charge for any scheduled lessons which the Pupil does not attend, unless either i) the Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or carer) has given the Teacher at least 24 hours’ written notice or ii) the Teacher chooses not to do so because of exceptional circumstances. If the Teacher cancels a scheduled lesson, the Pupil (or Pupil’s parent or carer) may choose between (i) receiving a replacement lesson or (ii) receiving a refund of the lesson fee.
- The Pupil will not be entered for any examination, competition or public performance without the prior consent of both the Teacher and the Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or carer, where applicable)
- This agreement may be ended if: a) both the Teacher and the Pupil (the Pupil’s parent or carer) come to a mutual agreement. b) Where fees are not paid on time, the Teacher reserves the right, entirely at the Teacher’s discretion to terminate this agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice of termination to the Pupil or Pupil’s parent or carer. This right to terminate is without prejudice to any other rights the Teacher may have. c) Either party to this agreement may terminate the agreement by giving notice in writing to the other party. Such termination will take effect immediately, except that if a lesson is scheduled to take place within 24 hours of notice being given by the Pupil or the Pupil’s parent or carer, that lesson must be paid for.
- If the Teacher, in his or her reasonable opinion, feels unable to continue tuition on account of unreasonable conduct by the Pupil or anyone connected with the Pupil, the fees for any outstanding lessons will not be refundable.
- Written notice between the parties for the purposes of Conditions 1 and 3 may be given on paper, by email or by SMS text message, provided that, in the case of an SMS message the recipient acknowledges receipt of the text. For the purposes of Conditions 5 and 8 any written notice, statement or agreement must be recorded on paper or by email (and not by SMS text message).
- If the Teacher chooses to waive any right or remedy under this Agreement or otherwise (for example, if the Teacher chooses to waive fees for any lessons with the Pupil does not attend) this shall not mean that he or she must do so in future or that he or she waives any other rights or remedies.
- This agreement shall be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction of the location for the lessons and the parties to this agreement agree that any dispute relating to the subject matter of this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.